Uniform Supplier Update at St Thomas More Catholic School
Due to the current restrictions and social distancing measures both of our Uniform Suppliers have extended their online services, and we encourage you to order all uniform items online where possible. Our suppliers Emblematic and Salto UK have provided the following updates.
Statement from Emblematic – www.emblematic.co.uk
I would like to thank you for your continued support in this period of uncertainty. Our embroidery facility is currently open, with a reduced staff following all Government Guidance, therefore we are able to complete all Leavers hoodies and online orders. We are currently also taking school orders via email as normal. [email protected] After Sunday’s government update, I am pleased to say that we will be offering the following options to parents this summer:
1. Free delivery on all orders placed until the 1st July 2020.
2. After that, you can either pay for delivery to home or use our “Click and Collect” option (starting date to be decided). You will not be able to order with “Delivery to School” as an option.
3. We have a supply of paper tape measures for new starters please see enclosed.
4. We have put measuring videos on our website, which you can use to purchase the correct size, using measurements you have taken at home.
5. We currently offer a free returns system, where you can use our website to return items, you must then make a new order for the correct size (i.e. this is not an exchange service, as garments must be safely stored (Covid-19) before going back into stock).
6. We are also offering a “Click and collect” option in the future from our Benton shop only (date and times to be decided), but plan to stop this mid-August, so we don’t have the final rush of the summer with long queues (that we feel will be unsafe).
Statement from Salto UK – www.saltouk.com
Firstly, and most importantly, we hope you are all safe and well and looking after each other. We would like to update you on our plans to ensure you are able to receive the school uniform required for when the children return to school. Please see below the ways you can order. As the situation changes, we will notify you via our Facebook page and on our website, so please check in now and again to stay updated.
1. ONLINE – We are currently processing all uniform orders from our website www.saltouk.com. When you order online, you will have 2 delivery options:
i) Home delivery – where your child can try for size at home and this gives you time to exchange if required. We will endeavour to process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible, but as we are working with a smaller team, please allow extra time for delivery.
ii) Free ‘collect from store’ option – your order will be processed and will be available from our collection point in Prudhoe as soon as non-essential shops can open once again – hopefully, early June.
Exchanges can be made by contacting us via email or Facebook and we will have your preferred size ready to exchange once our collection point is open. Any items that are returned are dated and hung untouched for 72 hours before they are returned to stock.
2. BY POST – If you do not want to buy online, please contact us via email and we will provide an order form for you to print, complete and post/deliver to our shop in Prudhoe. Orders cannot be processed unless full payment is enclosed.
3. SHOP – We will open our collection point as soon as non-essential shops can reopen, as we will be able to adhere to the social distancing measures through a queuing system outside our shop. However, we will only open our main shop when we feel it is safe for you, your child and our staff, as we must provide a risk-free, Covid secure environment. There is still uncertainty as to whether children will be allowed to try on communal clothes, therefore we are encouraging everyone to order online as the ‘try before you buy’ in our shop may not be an option.
4. QUERIES – We will add measuring videos on our Facebook page and our website to help you make the correct choice. If you have any queries please contact us via our Facebook page or email us at [email protected]
5. GUARANTEED UNIFORM FOR SEPTEMBER – We urge you to order as soon as possible as it will allow you time to exchange if necessary. When our shop does reopen, we will be observing strict rules in accordance with the Health and Safety Executive, therefore queues may be likely as we expect only 2 customers (plus one child per adult) in at a time.
As you know, this situation is ever changing, and we are monitoring it daily. We are committed to keeping our loyal customers updated and providing the best service we can under difficult circumstances, so please remember, as your local supplier, we are here for you.