Year 8 Retreat at St Thomas More Catholic School.
What to bring:
- 1 change of clothes (for the next day)
- Pyjamas/slippers/dressing gown
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc)
- Appropriate outdoor shoes (They will get muddy!)
- Outdoor clothing (To keep you warm)
- Any necessary medication clearly labeled with your full name (this should be handed to the member of staff staying in your cabin)
- Money for tuck shop
Come to school in non-uniform on the day of your retreat. We’ll leave at the end of the day. Bring luggage to the chapel upon arrival and it will be locked in there until we leave. Come to the chapel immediately after last lesson to collect your bag.